vrijdag 20 maart 2009

Call me John.

Yeah, there's a story behind that title right there.

You know the 'Hey-I-just-made-a-friend' blog? (If you don't, you should scroll down/look it up xD) Well. I said that I trusted her with my every secret within an hour -what does that say about me? Go figure- in that blog.
Not every secret.

I told her I was seeing someone, because she told me she was seeing someone. We were both very excited and then we asked eachother who it was, etc.
I told her it was a girl. She didn't ran away from me, that's a plus, I thought. She answered: I'm in a relationship with a girl too.
That very moment I wish I could cuddle her to death or make her very small so that she would fit into my pocket, I was thát happy.

Yeah, just wanted to share that one with you -echo-
Anybody..?

Love,
Miranda.

1 opmerking:

Firebolt zei

Call me Nebuchadnezzar. :D

I have a hard time remembering people's names and faces, too.