dinsdag 17 maart 2009

Popular.

No, not the supercool song from the Veronicas.
I mean girls. Popular girls.
Here, let me show you what I wanted to share.

Demonlicious-IsCuwl (372)
zondag, 22:01
Michjeeee..<3333!!! Ja lui is sexy..!!!! Ja Wie gaat er dan oowk 100 tassen mee nemen voor 1 weekend..XD???!!! Jaa idd moetuh snel afspreken.. Wrn kan je..!!! Kusloveyou<333


Translation by me:

Sunday, 22:01
Michelle! -heart- Yes, lazy is sexy! Yeah.. Who's that dumb to pack a hundred bags for only one weekend.. XD ? Yes, indeed, we should meet up soon. When is a good time for you? KissLoveYou.


I have no idea who's message that was on Hyves (Dutch communitysite.. Like Twitter.) but I read it. Because I can. And because I'm a douchebag.
My point is, these are popular girls. The aww-you-have-such-a-nice-skirt-on-and-your-hair-looks-effin-great-now-let's-hit-on-that-cute-boy-over-there-and-see-if-he-likes-us!- girls.
Don't you just hate those people? (Or not. Maybe only the not-popular ones dislike 'em. Like me. Blehw..)


I had a shot today! No, not heroine, you big goof.
It was a vaccin for uterus-cancer.
In my upper left arm.
I felt like I died.
I still do.
Ow.


Love,
Miranda.

Geen opmerkingen: