woensdag 6 mei 2009

8 months and something.

Yay, I've been with my gf for 8 months and a few days now =) I guess this is getting more and more serious, which I'm ofcourse a bit afraid of.
Anyhow, things will work out just fine for me, I hope. Even if I don't stick with this girl I'm seeing.
I'm 15. Anything can happen, right?

About being 15.. I'm 15! (Awkward silence)
Yes, I turned 15 on may 4. It's a crappy day to call 'birthday', but after 15 years you'll get used to it.

Well, there's not much going on in my life so far.
I'm trying to lose some weight? That's it. But that's actually not news.. I'm always trying to lose weight. *Sob*


Love,
Miranda.

1 opmerking:

Blog-Nerd zei

awh, well i hope everything works out for you...regardless of who you end up with in the long run :)

thanks for the comment on my blog...that was one of my much more dense ones lol the other stuff tends to be a little lighter :)

hope you keep reading! :D

emily