zaterdag 16 mei 2009

Angry mob?

So thursday I was cranky as hell. I guess that showed in my post.
Sorry 'bout that. =/
I'm gonna tell you why I was cranky.

I always see my girlfriend on thursdays, after school. So there we were, like every thursday. We were talking and kinda making out all the time. (Haha.)
At school we have this huge sportsfield. Like huge. And there were kids from an other school in the back of the field (Because we share the field. It's huge.) and we thought: Hell, they can't even see if I'm a boy or a girl from thát distance. (Because the field is huge.)
(I think you get the point by now.)
So we were kissing, and all of the sudden we get yelled at by those little kids. At first it was funny. They were like: 'Hey, I'd like to join!' or 'Hey, I'd like some of that!'
But then it got nasty. They were mean. Like, really mean. I can't explain how mean.
And my gf tried to calm me down by saying things like 'Don't worry babe, pretend it's just you and me' which was really cute but didn't calm me down.
I broke down and cried like a baby.
I'm such a coward.

Love,
Miranda.

Geen opmerkingen: